Being a girl is so hard. Imagine this, boys: having a period and still having to look nice and smell good, or carrying a baby in your womb for 9 months and staying away from smoking and alcohol. That is so hard, I bet.
I woke up at 7:30 am. I turned my radio on, and to my surprise, “Lunes” by Sponge Cola was playing. Next was “With A Smile” (our high school theme song), followed by “Panahon na Naman” by Rivermaya. It was really a good morning! My friend Barbie texted me, sending quotes and jokes, so I texted her back with the same kind of content. We talked about anything and everything.
This coming week will be fun. My organization has lots of things to do since it’s our org week. I have plenty of quizzes. I will watch “Tulad Ng Dati” this Wednesday. On Tuesday, Sponge Cola will be on OPM (Our People’s Music) on 97.1 DWLS FM. On Friday, Sponge Cola will have an album launch at Metrowalk. I also have an upcoming snorkeling trip this Saturday at the Hundred Islands. I’m so excited! This Sunday, Sponge Cola will be on A.S.A.P. for their album launch.
I’m really excited for everything happening this week!
“Tulad ng isang panaginip ako ay gagapang sa isip mo... Bawat halik ay tanda ng pangako na ako’y sayo at magiging akin ka sa puso’t kaluluwa… Dianetic-Pupil”
0 comments:
Post a Comment