My vacation is almost over. It’s been a good vacation for me. First, we went to Hong Kong. We were lucky that A(H1N1) was not yet known at that time. But you know what? When I was at the airport and we were searching for the baggage counter, a stewardess came running towards me. She couldn't speak English, but she was pointing at my ears. I thought my cross earrings were not allowed in Hong Kong! Then she took out this thermometer and put it in my ear. My family was laughing so hard because they said I looked sabog or sick! I remembered my prof who told me that I look like the Ebola virus… Hahaha! Good times…
Then I had this training for almost a month. They promised to give us ₱60 per day as an allowance, but we still haven't received it. I hope they give it soon. It’s almost June. WTF!!!
Then I finished reading books that I was dying to read. It’s a nice combination: I read The Secret, The Alchemist, and I’m still reading The Catcher in the Rye. Hehehe… The latter one was written decades ago, but I think Holden's situation is really modern. I think it’s a really good book, but I’m not yet done reading it. FYI, my cousin’s name is Holden, so now I know where my Tito got it! It’s a nice book to read to start a new school year—it’s about a boy who failed almost all his subjects.
Anyways, I’m not yet done reading New Moon because I lost interest. Well, I was about to finish reading it, pero tinamad na ako. The movie helped me not finish it. I am not a fan of Twilight—I’m reading it just for the hell of it. I’m still looking forward to reading Paulo Coelho’s books. I think I might read those books since I really have a lazy schedule.
Speaking of my schedule, I call it "lazy" because in a 5-day school week, I’ll only go to school 3 times. Tapos puro half-day, at puro pang-gabi din. Sabi ko nga kay Lis, kung may Swine Flu man sa school namin, 'di kami mahahawaan kasi laging half-day at pang-gabi kami! Ahahahah…
Oh, I want to start my 4th year in college… I’m dying to graduate!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment