October 08, 2009

Rant

Oct.2 (Friday)

Pahabol… another weird thing about me is that I keep the receipts of the albums I buy. I want to see when and where I bought them. I am also planning to compute how much I spent on buying all that stuff—hehehe… but not now… I’m broke (walang pasok for 1 week!!! fuck!) and computing it will just make me feel worse.

Anyways, I want to write about a lot of things: the latest albums I am listening to, the books I’m reading, the suspension of classes, my fucking thesis, and my fucking prof—but let's see where I should start…

So now, I have decided to write something about the albums I purchased.

The most recent album I bought is Sandwich’s 2-in-1 CD. Well, because these past few days while listening to the radio, I kept hearing these songs called “Butterfly Carnival” and “Hairpin.” I love those songs! Then last Wednesday, I went to Astrovision just to look around, and I found out that Sandwich’s 2-in-1 CD was only 185 bucks. Well, I bought Mojofly’s 2-in-1 CD last July 13, 2007 (I told you I keep receipts!). When I guess it was still new, it cost 285 bucks. Imagine—2 CDs for just 185!!! It’s almost impossible!!! Hehehe…

I’m not yet done listening to it. 34 tracks is so many for my two ears! I am playing it on shuffle. Then I was surprised to hear a track sung by Raimund Marasigan—it sounded like a song from the E-Heads! But nonetheless… it is all good.

I also bought Kjwan’s 13 Seconds to Love. I love “Lifeline,” “13 Seconds to Love,” “Nasilayan,” and “Meron Ba?”.

I also bought Pupil’s Wildlife Repackaged Album. Dito ako magra-rant—grabe! Ang nakalagay kasi, may remastered 'yung mga songs. 'Yun pala, "Animal Lover" lang! Tapos sabi kasi may stickers—'yung kapatid ko kasi, gusto ng mga stickers like 'yung sa 5 on the Floor ng Sandwich. Hehehe, ang babaw… pero… ayun… Tapos puro music videos at demos… pang-lubag loob. Tapos merong mga pictures na pwede ko namang i-cut, copy, paste. Naiinis ako kasi naloko ako!! I already have the Wildlife album, kasi. Don’t get me wrong—I love that album, and it won Album of the Year at the NU Rock Awards last year! Pero para lang talaga akong nagtapon ng pera. Inis na inis ako… pero sinasabi ko na lang sa sarili ko, kay Ely naman 'yun, eh! Hehehe… tapos wala pa naman akong ibang album na gusto… pero… GRRRR… Sana bumili na lang ako ng E-Heads album, o kaya Lobo

Bilib ako sa mga marketing strategy ng mga 'yan… Naloko ako… putek… I hate repackaged albums… Bakit ba may ganun??? Nakakaasar…

Ngayon ko lang naalala… Tapos na pala 'yung anniversary ng blog ko! Hahaha! 'Di ko na naalala… Last September pa. So, happy 3rd birthday to you! Dahil d'yan, i-renovate ko ulit… so please bear with me! Hahaha!

0 comments: