
“Pop machine……”
22nd Awit Awards Winner for Album of the Year: Eraserheads: The Reunion Concert by The Eraserheads (Sony Music)
I remember the first time I listened to this album at the listening area of Music One. I went there to buy a CD. (TRIVIA: Mas marami akong nabiling original na CD gamit ang sarili kong pera kaysa sa mga damit!) I think I was planning to buy Nut House by Hilera or any Eraserheads album like Cutterpillow, Circus, etc.
I really didn’t want to buy the reunion album at first because I was waiting for the DVD format. The album cost about 300 bucks and the DVD was about 400, so sabi ko, mas maganda na 'yung DVD na lang 'yung bilhin ko—at least mapapanood ko pa sila.
So when I saw that album, I decided to listen to it. Grabe, gandang-ganda talaga ako! It really felt like I was right there at the concert. Partida, Ely wasn't feeling well then—his mother had passed away just two days before the concert. Physically, you could see that he wasn't moving around too much, pero para sa akin, hindi naapektuhan 'yung pagkanta niya.
Medyo ang tagal ko na ata doon, and I think the saleslady was already looking at me because you're only supposed to listen for 5 minutes. While I was holding
0 comments:
Post a Comment