September 15, 2014

Block and Write


My relationship with my blog is always on and off. Sometimes I can write every day… and sometimes I can't even type a single sentence. This year, I didn't post much. Then I realized how many memories or events that happened in my life were never put into writing. They say an event didn't really happen if it isn't written down.

I am not a good writer or blogger—I've mentioned that thousands of times before. But I do like to think a lot, and I have opinions that I don't have the courage to say during face-to-face conversations. This blog is an avenue for an awkward, shy introvert like me, using the power of technology to share sentiments that I can't express out loud in the real world.

"A blog is neither a diary nor a journal. Many people think of blogging in relation to those two things—confessional or practical. It is neither, but includes elements of both."

Lemn Sissay


posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments: