Saturday, November 03, 2007

Super Sweet 18


“Makuha ka sa tingin. Masyado ng mahangin. Pasaway ka talaga”

I watched Super Sweet 16. I’ve seen some of the episodes and I want to react on it. The show gives you an idea about teens in Unite States. Like if they want to have a party, they will make sure that it’s the best among the parties that you will attend or attended. Another is American teens are really brat. All of the girls show the following characteristics:

+Spoiled Brat
+Disrespectful
+impatient
+self centered
+Liberated

Why? In what I saw the girls treat their moms like their maid. As in they shout at them, pinapahiya in front of many people and not saying “po” and “opo”. Hehehe…
And did you see their clothes? it seems they will post for FHM. Did you see them dance? It seems they are ago-go dancers. I saw one episode, where I think she and her mother is a Filipina (parang bisaya pa nga eh). I thought they will set apart from those girls in the Super Sweet 16 show. But they were the same. May halo na kasi.

Here in the Philippines, the average families usually celebrate the big party on 1st, 7th and 18th birthday. Yung debut sa atin ay very elegant and family oriented. Like 18 gifts, candles, etc… I don’t know if they have debut there. then ang catch nung party sa kanila is their party should be the best among the rest, yung you’ll be proud that you rode in a horse as an entrance to your party etc. here basta maging masaya yung celebrant and of course the guest din.

if i am not mistaken ito yung girl na i think half noypi


Kung hindi ninyo maitatanong eh I will be pa next age (as what Dj Ramon and Dj Tado usually say on their show), I mean I’ll be 18 on January. I’m not excited because of the party. Wala naman talagang party, because I don’t like that. sana may event on January like a big concert then dun na lang mag celebrate or something. I’m quite excited because I’ll be 18 and means a lot of responsibilities will throw in my way. At my age, pwede na din akong makulong, pwede na kong pumunta sa Octoberfest, sa mga pang 18 na place, bars, movie house, ngeeek… hehhee. I’ll be step closer to the future.

No comments: