May 27, 2011

Delara

"Tumatakbo na iiwan na ako ng panahon... Di na nagbago bawat araw pare-pareho parang kahapon"Ali Alejandro
I really love the band Mojofly. I have all their albums. Their original vocalist was Kitchie Nadal. Then she decided to go solo, so Lougee Basabas and Ali Alejandro joined the band. I've seen Mojofly perform almost 4 times.

Ali and Lougee have a new band called Delara. I don't know why, but it seems I didn't follow them down that route, even though I had a huge crush on Ali Alejandro and Lougee Basabas (hehe).




This is their song, “Tumatakbo.” The video is really awesome! It's one of the best animated videos for me... it's locally made, but can compete with international videos. And I also love the song!

I wish they'd make a song that captures my ears once again... I know they are good!

Wait... while searching for something, I saw that they have a new album! I need to buy and listen to it... and maybe I'll like them again now...

0 comments: