Friday, May 27, 2011

Delara

"Tumatakbo na iiwan na ako ng panahon... Di na nagbago bawat araw pare-pareho parang kahapon"Ali Alejandro
I really love the band Mojofly. I have all their albums. Their first vocalist is Kitchie Nadal. Then she decided to go solo so Lougee Basabas and Ali Alejandro entered. I've seen mojofly performed almost 4 times.
Ali and Lougee have a new band called Delara. I don't know why but it seems that I didn't followed them in that route even if I have a very huge crush on Ali Alejandro and Lougee Basabas (hehe).




This is their song "tumatakbo". The video is really awesome. One of the best animated video for me... that is locally made... but can compete also in other international videos....and I love also the song....

I wish they make a song that will capture my ears once again.... I know they are good...

Wait... while searching for something .... they have a new album... need to buy and listen... and maybe i will like them now....

No comments: