Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Late post- Disbanded Bands


"Oh Kay tagal din kitang minahal..."- Sugarfree
Sugarfree- Had their final concert last March 1, 2011 at Eastwood. I like their music. Ebe's voice is so soothing. It's a "pang patulog" kind of voice. Sugarfree is an emo band without the eye liner and emo fashion... haha... That's what I like about them. My favorite Sugarfree songs are "Burnout" and "Mornings and Airports". It's so sad that they are gone now, but Ebe is now going solo and a new album on the way.


Bamboo- Bamboo's voice is just soothing too. They have some patriotic song such as Noypi. My favorite song from the band is the lesser known songs such as "These Days"and "Muli".





I hope this 2 bands will be willing to do a reunion concert... after 7 years? parang heads lang... habang tumatagal tumataas ang presyo... hehe

No comments: