Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It feels like school all over again...

"The dog days are over..."

I've seen a couple of congress hearings about the R.H. Bill. I will not talk about that controversial bill because... I don't want to... and my opinion doesn't matter... hahaha

The man from Sarangani was there. As I watched him I remember myself. I once like him while delivering his speech. He is nervous, he stuttered a lot, just reading his "kodigo" instead of speaking and looking at the audience.... and at some point I don't know if he understood his co-debater....

His co-debater naman he reminds me of a smart classmate... yung classmate na parang he knows everything. yung palaging nag re-recite, palaging nagtatanong sa teacher...

And at some point the Chairman of the house kept on reminding the people to be quiet or don't clap while the people is still talking/debating... or listen to the debaters so they will not repeat the questions they will ask....

Para naman sila yung class president or in college the class representative....

ganun din pala sa Congress.... parang school lang... If you are sad and it seems there is nothing to watch on t.v. watch the hearings... kahit anong hearing senate/congress... they are the best...

it's my favorite comedy show next to Modern Family, Big Bang Theory and How I met your mother?

No comments: