Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's A- after all



“Imposible ayan tuloy hindi ako makatulog. Shit! panaginp ba ito. Imposible ni re-replay lahat ng slomo sa isip ko”

Yahoo!! I need to celebrate. Would you believe it I got A minus for not just ordinary subject. It’s Finance as in Math subject. If you don’t know why I am so happy because last year I had problems with my accounting subject that it end in dropping it. I am so happy after all that happened, happens and still happening I got A minus after all. In other subjects, in Economics I got B – but it’s tentative because our teacher got messed up with our exams. Then in Literature I’m C+ only because I missed one test and I over heard my teachers instruction at the paper that she wanted us to do. Sa P.E. B+. ok na yun because I missed my Bowling mid term exam pero I got B + pa din. In other subjects di pa sinasabi because they still computing. Babawi ako para maging dean’s lister (ASA!) hehehe!!

No comments: