Sunday, August 19, 2007

The "in" thing ngayon sa mga bands


This year a lot of bands are having problems with their vocalist. bakit kaya?

Banda banda bakit ang gulo mo?
Rivermaya- I think Rico started it all. Then nag gayahan na sila. Cause his lost really made an impact. Rico for me is the heart and soul of the band. So now without him is really a great challenge for the band. What I really like about the remaining members is they still continue this whole thing even they know that there’s more cons than pros. Another is at this point I can say that Rivermaya has the more lost then Rico. Of course they are not in demand these days, nahinto ang pag gig, and they are now searching for a new member. Kay Rico, for now parang hindi niya pa loss yung nangyari kasi wala pang napapatunayan ang band without him. But I know that Rico is not only the talented one in the group. And ngayon they have an EP out called “Ang Bagong Liwanag” containing five songs such as the open letter for the fans “Sayang”, the song that tells that they are still banda ng bayan inspite of what happened “Banda ng Bayan” , the station id song for studio 23 “Sumigaw” and 2 more songs.

Super Proxy

now they are searching for a new member. They said that they are open for anything like the audition is not limited for vocalist only but also guitarist, keyboardist and song writer. It’s also open for male and female, 18 and up or at least high school age. It will be on August 24 and 25 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. They require you to Bring your own Boses!!

Wasak na wasak na mungkahi

At first I think that one of them should just replace the space, because at least if one of them ang pumalit mas konti ang adjustment that we will make than sa total stranger na kasama nilang tutugtog. If a total stranger ang papalit he himself will do a lot of adjustment like pressure, criticisms, comparing and so much more that will be hard for a new comer like him or her. Pero if you think about it Rico just audition also. I think they don’t know each other. Kaya tama lang yung advertisement nila na “Do you believe in destiny?” I think na kung sino talaga ang makuha is destined to be there cause I think a lot will be auditioning because instant vocalist or member ka na ng “Banda Ng Bayan”. Walang kahirap hirap… well ang mahirap ay continue yung title na yun. I think also that they should pick a guy. Maybe they will really pick a guy kaso para wala ng issue ginawa ng girl and boy. Look what happened to Eraserheads when Kris Dancel replace Ely. Kris is so talented. Her voice is so beautiful and youthful. Pero wala ding nagyari. Another is they should also get a guy na 27-30 years old. Para mas matagal kasi pag bata ang kasama niya mga matatanda na so kailangan kasing age lang nila. Age do matters in this kind of matter. Labo… pero I hope na kahit magbago na ang vocalist tuloy pa rin sana ang pagiging Banda ng Bayan… woo-ooh oooh

Banda Banda bakit ang gulo mo?

Orange and Lemons- I don’t know much about what happened. All I know is that Clem was kicked out from the band. And galit nag alit siya. Why? Because he said that he contributed a lot from the band. I think co-founder siya ng OnL. I think like showbiz ness it’s just a publicity stunt. Parang gagawa ng ingay para matunog ang panagalan kasi honestly hindi na sila masyado sikat after “Pinoy Ako”. Pero pwede ding hindi kasi I think mapupunta sa demandahan. Kasi I am listening at NU tapos may shoe ang Spong Cola at Sunflower day Camp kasama daw si Mc Coy, Ace and Jm. So bakit hindi Orange and lemons ang tawag sa kanila? Bakit kaya?

Super Proxy

Wala akong masyadong masabi kasi I don’t know if they will still continue the name Orange and Lemons it’s like what happened to The Mongols they changed their name because nawala yung isa sa contributor ng sound nila. So ayun. I think they will change everything. That’s just my guess.

Wasak na Wasak na mungkahi

If they will continue it I think they should get somebody that look like them. maliit, mahaba ang buhok, vintage looking, adik sa Beatles… ayun..

Banda Banda bakit ang gulo mo?

Pupil- well Bogs Jugo left the band to pursue other things. He joined Nina and he became the drummer. Not to many things to say because first of all ok lang na mapalitan siya kasi I am not a fan of Bogs. Another thing is I am not a musician or music genius so kahit anong galing niya sa pag play ng drums walang dating sa kin yun. I don’t know if how to say na magaling ka in playing drums.

Super Proxy

Si Wendell Garcia ang pumalit. Hindi ito yung artista ha. Former drummer ata siya ng Barbie’s Cradle. Marami ding nagsasabi na magaling siya so ok siya sa akin. Tsaka with Ely, Dok and Yan as his member pipili ba sila ng kung sino sino lang?

Banda banda bakit ang gulo mo?

South Border- isa sa napakagulong banda because they keep on changing their vocalist. But what’s good is they still hit in spite of the changes occurred. I think they still hit because the heart and soul of the band Jay Durias is still there. so after Brix Ferraris, Luke Mejares then ngayon yung dalawa Duncan and Vince left the band. What I think is they are force to leave the band. Like parang contract. Pero whatever!! Jay is still there and I like Jay more than anyone else in the band. I heard that they will have a new album. I think that they are also doing something outside the band like Rivermaya. What a co incidence. Pareho pang nawala ang vocalist.

Super Proxy

Kahit wala na ok lang!! basta Jay is there. wala pang official announcement from the band. I think they will still continue even without replacing the two

Wasak na wasak na suggestion

Ok lang nga kahit wala basta andun si Jay Durias solb na. hehehe…

How do you manage your time or how you prioritize things like for example your child has school activities and they should have their parents in that activity then you are in a gig, ano ang uunahin mo yung child/children mo or yung audience?

No comments: