Do I really have this aura or personality that makes people uninterested in me?
Girls say I’m pretty, but I don’t feel it. Actually, I think it’s okay that nobody wants me—I’ve been living alone for 25 years. I just feel bad because everyone around me seems to get attention from people, while here I am in the corner, as always, watching everyone else be happy and feel loved. I know I am loved—I’m not questioning that—but it’s not the kind of love that I see around me.
I am such a loser for overthinking this moment that happened a couple of days ago. This guy—he's one of the cutest guys in our company—we always joke around. When he saw me at the door, he waited for me to come out and gave me the most pacute look and stare he could give. It’s a good thing I’ve practiced making a poker face. Well, I hope I didn’t show how kilig I actually was with that look he gave me. Damn you!
I know there isn't the slightest chance that we will be together, and I don’t want to assume he likes me either. Please don’t be too pacute. I am dying inside, wondering if there’s even the tiniest chance that he has a crush on me—if that’s even possible. Well, normal-looking guys don't seem interested in me, so how could a cute, handsome guy have a crush on me when he has unlimited access to the prettiest and hottest girls? I can’t and won’t compete with that. I’ll just tell myself he’s never met a girl who wears a Stormtrooper shirt and keeps Darth Vader and Marge Simpson LEGOs on her desk, and that’s why he’s giving me this attention that I secretly, badly need.

0 comments:
Post a Comment