Tuesday, December 23, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things



“Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens…. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens…Brown paper packages tied up with strings…These are a few of my favorite things”

We are living in a material world indeed. So here I am to share to you some things that I can’t live without. Spoiler alert! You can’t see any cellphone here. This is in no particular order.

1) Sketch Pad and my pencil- I love to draw. But I am not that good. I love to sketch faces. I think that’s my expertise. Hehehe…
2) Notebook- kakapanood ko lang kasi ng The Notebook. Hahahaha… Seriously I like to write stuff from my mind but not stuff from school.
3) I.D. and USB- I.D. because without it I can’t enter my school, and if I don’t go to school my life will be a wasak one! USB because my current important files are all here.
4) Reading Materials- I like to read books, magazines, comic books and songhits. Hindi kasama ang mga school books ha…
5) CDs and Eraserheads- I can’t live without music and eraserheads. Hahaha… I am a supporter of Original Cds. That’s why I am always broke.
6) Mirror- Of course! Pag may dumi ako sa mukha nakakahiya naman kung iba yung unang makakakita.
7) Laptop- Siyempre I am a student majoring in I.T.
8) Radio- It may die anytime soon because of Ipods or MP3s… But nothing beats the radio pa rin… in my opinion.
9) Coffee- Don’t know why…
10) Jacket- my classrooms are all air-conditioned and I stay up to 8:00 pm so kailangan talaga ng jacket para di maging frozen delight!
11) Bag- I love collecting bags… I can’t imagine myself going to school using plastic bags… hahaha
12) Paintbrush and Paints- I am an artist… kuno… hahaha

Notice that I don’t have cellphone there because I can live without it. FYI: me and Raymund Marasigan have the same cellphone unit The only electronic thing I put there is laptop and radio. I don’t put Playstation, PS2 , MP3s because I don’t have that. Hahaha…I am not kikay so mirror lang yung nandyan. I can live without makeup because I don’t use it.

No comments: