Sunday, December 06, 2009

Life is unfair


“I've got another confession to make I'm you're fool…” Foo Fighters

I’m halfway through my thesis. My system can now add, subtract, multiply etc. My only problem is my “boss”. She is absolutely unfair in all degree. My graduation depends entirely on her…. And that sucks…. Bigtime!!

She has a daughter and she is in the same department. Hindi lang yun teacher niya pa. Very unprofessional. I will not be surprise if her daughter will be in dean’s list, or suma,
Magna at any point. She has the power and confidence to do those things…

Pampalubag loob, just right now I got a message saying that we are accepted as web designers of our former school… I am now an official freelance web designer. I am really thankful to God in spite these entire unjust situation happening to me. I am now absolutely depending on Him.

Ngayon ko talaga na raramdaman ang presensiya ni God. I’m praying that He gave me knowledge and give me codes on the system I’m doing. And he really guides me and giving me answers. Really!!! He does give me codes and knowledge about my system. Kasi nung umpisa as in walang wala. Tapos as day progresses I’m constatntly changing my system kasi may naiisip akong bago at parang mali.

Thank you God… I really know that next year 7 PESOS NA PAMASAHE KO!!!

No comments: