December 06, 2009

Life is unfair


“I've got another confession to make I'm you're fool…” Foo Fighters

I’m halfway through my thesis! My system can now add, subtract, multiply, etc. My only problem is my "boss." She is absolutely unfair in every way. My graduation depends entirely on her… and that sucks… BIG TIME!!

She has a daughter who is in the same department. Hindi lang 'yun—teacher niya pa! Very unprofessional. I will not be surprised if her daughter makes it to the Dean's List, or graduates summa or magna cum laude at any point. She has the power and confidence to do those things…

Pampalubag-loob, just now I got a message saying that we were accepted as web designers for our former school! I am now an official freelance web designer. I am really thankful to God in spite of this whole unjust situation happening to me. I am now absolutely depending on Him.

Ngayon ko talaga nararamdaman ang presensya ni God. I’m praying that He gives me knowledge and guides me with the code for the system I’m doing. And He really guides me and gives me answers. Really!!! He does give me codes and knowledge about my system—kasi nung umpisa, as in walang-wala! Tapos as days progress, I’m constantly changing my system kasi may naiisip akong bago at parang mali.

Thank you, God… I really know that next year, 7 PESOS NA PAMASAHE KO!!!

0 comments: