Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dirty Finger


"Pwede bang itigil mo na ang pa ikot ng mundo"

I just voted yesterday. what a nice experience. i waited about hour and a half. if i know that pregnant women will be prioritized then i should at least try to be pregnant... hahaha... or i should be on the wheel chair or something. at least i know what to do next election.

By the way my dirty finger hurts (my finger that has indelible ink). Pauso kasi nanay ko. she was washing our clothes then she dipped her finger with clorox. then voila! the ink was gone. then i tried it also i dipped my finger with clorox. it's not completely gone. and it hurts right now. my mother said na "luto" yun finger ko. wahaha.


The moral of the story... just be proud with your dirty finger and show it. only with people that has enough patience has that ink....

No comments: