Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wishing Spree


I
If I could have you little longer
I would embrace you forever
If I could have you all days of my life
I would be the luckiest person alive

II
If I could stay with you for so long
Nothing would go wrong
If I could only have one dream
It is you and me in every scene

III
If I could wish only one thing
It is you would give me a ring
If I could only fall for one guy
It is with you I'm willing to die

IV
If I would finish this line
I wanted that you would be mine
If I could only be the person you would love
I would thank the God above

V
Because you is all I ever wanted
But you've taken me for granted
I wanted to give you credit
For making me pathetic

VI
Even if my schedule is hectic
And you are quite athletic
I'm willing to stay with you forever
Until my life is over

No comments: