Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Fave TV Shows right now...

Because I'm still unemployed I have a chance to watch t.v. shows unlike before. I recently discovered Two and A half Men and Big Bang Theory while I was at Australia. When I'm back I'm trying to find which stations have their shows. They are the best comedy shows ever!! My brother and I were talking about the comedy shows here in the Phil. He said that they should just copy 2 and half men. I realized how ugly our shows here.

I'm also wacthing and discovering Gossip Girl. I like it because although I am a new viewer i can still get the story of the show.
Now I have to watch the 3 seasons of that show.

Before, the only shows I'm watching are reality shows because these are the shows I can watch in the morning and afternoon. Good shows like what I mentioned a while ago are all in the night slot.

hanggang sa susunod na palabas....

No comments: