1) "Lasik" by Hey June - Shit, nasaan aking salamin?" is so iconic for someone like me who wears glasses. I've seen Hey June! perform live, and I must say they have incredible energy and stage presence that not all of the newer bands have. The bassist's charm is undeniable, with her red hair and a personality that lights up the stage.
3) Pag-Ibig ay Kanibalismo II by Fitterkarma - A millennial like me adores this Gen Z song, haha. But what is not to like with the clever rhyming lines and funny lyrics like "Mag do-droga tayo, kimi lang bawal 'yun", and of course, the bridge: "Kanibalismo, 'di ka matiis Kapag inalis mo, ika’y mami-miss 'Di nagmamalinis, oh, ika'y mami-miss"
4) Bakasyon by Carousel Casualties- When I listen to this, I see myself on vacation, wandering down a street in New York or walking through green fields with someone, in my head. The music just creates its own movie scenes, making ordinary moments feel cinematic and sweet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment