September 07, 2026

Me version 2026



I am not afraid to do things alone. I will not wait for someone to like what I like, to do the things I wanted to do, to go somewhere alone, and wander in a foreign place, out of my comfort zone. 

My mind is still noisier than I am. I listen to podcasts like The Koolpals to drown out the voices in my head. It takes five guys to shut my brain off so I can sleep.

I am at a point in my career where younger colleagues ask for my advice and expertise, which I find funny because I can't even give advice to myself. 

I am still as shy as a cucumber. But with my friends, I'm an alcoholic introvert who can outdrink anyone.

If I could change my career path, I would love to go into the arts. Be a photographer, graphic artist or art director. Be a painter or potter. 

I still love watching gigs. I see myself using my senior citizen discount card in concerts. 

I know I will never have family on my own and I accept it. I see myself alone in my dying days but hopefully with a smile on my face.

0 comments: