Monday, September 04, 2006

Good Morning!!

Being a girl is so hard. Imagine this boys… having a period and still be look nice and smell good, having a baby in your womb for 9 months and staying away from smokes and alcohol. That is so hard. I bet.

I wake up 7:30 am. Turn my radio on, and to my surprise “Lunes” by Spongecola is being played.
Next is “With A Smile”(our high school theme song ). Then “Panahon na Naman” by Rivermaya. It’s really a good morning!!! My friend Barbie texted me and sending quotes and jokes. So I texted her back with the same content. We talked about anything and everything.
Next week will be fun. My organization has lots of things to do this week because it’s their org. week. I have a plenty of quiz. I will watch “Tulad Ng Dati” this Wednesday. Tuesday, Spongecola will be in OPM(Other People’s Music) in 97.1 WLSFM. On Friday Spongecola will have a album launch on Metro Walk, I guess. I have an upcoming snorkeling this Saturday in Hundred Islands. I’m so excited!!! This Sunday, Spongecola will be on A.S.A.P. for their album launch.
I’m really excited for the happenings this week!!!!

“Tulad ng isang panaginip ako ay gagapang sa isip mo... Bawat halik ay tanda ng pangako na ako’y sayo at magiging akin ka sa puso’t kaluluwa… Dianetic-Pupil”

No comments: