Monday, September 18, 2006

Counting the hundred Islands


hehehe...
my goal with this trip is to count how many islands there are in hundred islands...
laki ng problema ko noh?We went to Hundred Islands to snorkel and to see the mangroves. I woke up 4:40 to eat break fast and be ready to go to my school. My mother accompanied me because it was too early for me to go to school alone. I’m just in time when I arrived, we just wait few minutes then we already leave. In the bus, I’m with my friends. We jut talk, listen to Ipod, took pictures and eat for more than 4 hours. We arrived in Pangasinan about 1:30 pm. Then we ate our late lunch. I think it’s my first time to eat a lot because of long hours spending inside the bus. We ate daing na bangus, lechoon kawali and vegetables. We went to our hotel to put our things and leave it there. Our room is just right for 4 of us. We change our clothes and wear our swimsuits. We rode in a boat to go to the islands. First we went to the Pinoy Big Brother Island to see the Pinoy Big Brother House. Umakyat kami somewhere 120 steps daw. At the top, we saw the 123 islands.hehehe hindi ko nabilang eg sinabi ng tourist guide. Sayang!! We took pictures. It is quite tiring to go up and down there. After that we went to the Quezon Islands to snorkel. It’s quite relaxing to see the fishes and corals down there. After that feeling so cold, because we’re all wet and it’s raining, we went to the bus and went somewhere where there is a mangrove. Naglakad kami for how many minutes. Its getting dark already. So ayun… nagtanim kami ng madilim… After that tiring activities, kain kami agad. Again I ate a lot for the 2nd time. Sa wakas tataba na ako!!We took a bath then straight to bed kami. because next day kailangan pa naming gumising ng 7:00 am… hayyyy….

NEXT DAY…

So we woke up about 6:45 am then ate breakfast. Again this is my 1st time to eat a lot of breakfast. I’m not use to eat a lot during morning. We need to listen to someone who talked about hundred islands. Then we went to souvenir shops to buy a souvenir. I bought a shell where there is the name of my brother. I’m so lucky. Even though I’m miles away from home I was able to watch Sponge cola in ASAP performing “Bitiw” in one of the stores there. Then we need to go back to the hotel and fix our things to be ready to go home. We ate our lunch. It is still raining very hard. Then we go straight to the bus. Another 4 hours there. My butt already hurts. We do the same things again, but in addition we played sunka inside the bus. Then I’m back in Manila, back to my home. I ate a lot again. I’m so happy I was able to catch Sponge cola again singing “Nakapagtataka” a revival of APO classic. When my parents heard it all I hear is bad comments about their version. The original is very relaxing, while Sponge Cola’s version is full angst. Siumisigaw lang daw. Oh men!! They are too old for this kind of music. For me, it’s their version of the song. They sang it the way they sang their own songs. Hay… I need to rest. I will not go to school tomorrow…

No comments: