Monday, September 18, 2006

Lines to live by…

These are some lines from some of my favorite songs. These lines make the song more meaningful and make these songs my favorite. When you have questions need to be answered just listen to a song. You might find your answers.

Tulad ng isang panagnip ako ay gagapang sa isip mo. Bawat halik ay tanda ng pangako na ako’y sa’yo at magiging akin lang sa pusot kaluluwa…” When somebody will tell this to me, I will fall. I will fall in love and also fall literally. It shows how a guy loves you and how he thinks of you. With these lines, I have an idea what really kiss means and when only should do it.

“Awit na nanawagan, baka sakaling mapakinggan. Pag-ibig na palaisipan sa kanta na lang idarraan. Nag-aabang sa langit sa mga ulap sumisilip sa likod ng mga tala kahit sulyap lang darna…” It is not really about darna or any super hero. It’s about loving or liking someone who is impossible to love you. He or she maybe famous people, already take, doesn’t know you, etc.

“Di mo na kailangan mag alinlangan kung tama ang gagawin mo. Basta huwag kalimutang mag dahandahan kung di sigurado sa kalalabasan… kalalabasan ng binabalak mo. Maliit na butas lumalaki konting gusot dumarami, kung di mo maibabalik sa limot akala kapag namulat ka sa maling akala…” It is a friendly reminder that we should always keep on mind. To think twice, trice in everything we do or say.

“In a world where everybody hates a happy ending story it is wonder love can make the world go round. And baby you don’t bring it down and turn your face into a frown it’s funny but I’ll say it anyway… Girl I’ll stay through the bad times…” It’s a line to live by. Always remember to smile even there is a lot of problems besides you. Everybody is need to be love and be loved. And for me, there is always someone who is there through good and bad times. That is my parents and God.

Nagtatanong, bakit mahirap sumabay sa agos ng iyong mundo? Simple lang naman ang buhay kung ika’y matino…” A simple answer to a hard question. SIMPLE LANG ANG BUHAY KUNG IKA’Y MATINO… just follow these line and I promise your life will be fine.

No comments: