Thursday, September 20, 2007

Animo La Salle


“ayaw ko ng mamoblema. ayaw ko ng mag isip gusto ko lang mag basketbol… basketbol tayo”

I am neither a Lasalita nor an Atenista but I am a Kulasa. I watched the LaSalle vs. Ateneo game where the latter lose. Only one point is the difference. I don’t know what got me watching their game. I am not a basketball fan, and not from those schools. Well, my school is near to LaSalle and most of musicians are from Ateneo. LABO!! hehe Maybe because last Monday I listened to the double trouble at NU 107. and we all know na matindi ang kompetisyon ng dalawang school na ito.
Well it’s not strange if I will like watching basketball now. I remember when I was a child my big brother and me always plays this NBA basketball cards. This cards is similar to the Pokemon cards where there’s a picture. Then the points, rebounds etc. where put on that card tapos parang pataasan. I don’t know if my brother only made it up. I also remember that I played basketball with him. No choice siya eh. At that time we are not allowed to play outside so ako lang talaga makakalaro niya. Then when PBA is so popular my family watches that always. I think telenovelas, koreanovelas, chinovelas are not that popular pa. I remember to like Ginebra. I don’t know why. And I have a crush on Marlou Aquino (Tama ba?) basta yung may parang goggles. Well now I have this crush to Chris Tiu of Ateneo Blue Eagles. I could say mas gwapo ang mga Atenista kaysa Lasalista.
Now I also watch this cartoon “Slum dunk”(well I watched that before kaso nakalimutan ko na istorya) because the characters are funny and also the story. It’s a story about how Hanamitsi Sakuragi learn to play basketball.
Ngayon nagsisisi ako kung bakit hindi ako nakapag try sa LaSalle. I want to be part of the crowd. It’s funny I need to watch a game of our school against benilde to cheer to our school but I will not attend. I should study on a university or a co-ed college. Bwiset!!
Animo!! LaSalle although I don’t know what does it means.

No comments: