Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Street foods ala pobre

"Hindi mapakali magdamag hinahanap nababaliw tuwing naalala ang init. Hindi malimutan kailangan muling makamit ang tamis sa aking mga labi"


It’s really true that “masarap ang bawal”. I am not really allowed to eat street foods. But of course I am not that obedient. I love street foods such as isaw, fish ball, adidas,

fishy fish ball

chicharong bulaklak to name a few. Last Sunday I went to church for my church involvement. Then after that I saw a fish ball vendor. My saliva started to drop. When I am grade school I remember that I seldom buy fish ball. Why seldom because I am also scared to have a disease such as hepatitis, gastroenteritis, diabetis (hehehe joke). My little brother got hepatitis when he is about 5 years old when he ate something. I also remember what the fish ball vendor looks way back in grade school. And I saw him when I bought fish ball last Sunday. Ang sarap grabeh. But really, while eating that it’s like I could see the bacteria at the sauce. They say that what are really dangerous in eating fish ball is the sauce and the oil. I got gross at time on what the fish ball or any street food looks like but what I can’t do anything it’s delicious.
Isaw pa nga


I’m still hungry I asked my little brother to eat isaw. Then we buy chicharong bulakalak. The most delicious bulaklak of all the bulaklaks. Sarap. Then after that I prayed that I will not get hepatitis.



steak ala pobre. definitely not for pobre

No comments: