Thursday, September 06, 2007

Gang of good

“Good boy good boy ang bait mo naman sana kunin kana ni Lord” I am now awake by the slap of truth on my face. I am living a life that it’s not hard to live, that’s full of mystery and most of all full of problems. With 17 years of living here in earth I start thinking if what I did. Did I do something good with others? Maybe slightly yes maybe slightly no. I look up to those people who work hard for others. I know a lot. Some know me but a lot don’t know me. Example is from my church org (actually temporary lang because it’s for school purposes only) Sis Lina. She is from Caritas foundation. She looks and behaves “mataray”, “masungit”. At first I can’t understand why she is like that but I learned her struggles, and how she helps other people that sometimes or maybe all of the time she is not earning from what she is doing. She is a volunteer so it means she doesn’t get anything. She only gets something when someone gives money to her. Anyways, nandyan din si Gang Badoy of Rock Ed. I think she loves rock and she wants to share her knowledge and what a brilliant idea, she came up with the idea the Rock Ed which her 2 favorite things combine with each other. Ang dami pa. alam ko. Yung iba anonymous. I said to myself I wanted to be like them. Female who rocks. Female who rock the world. kailan kaya makikita ang ngalan ng katulad sa akin na nasa balita dahil may nagawang maganda sa kapwa?

No comments: