Saturday, December 01, 2007

Cinderella time

Nov. 29 (Thursday)

“Totoy Wag kang magpagabi baka humandusay ka dyan sa tabi…”


After the standoff at Makati, they decided to implement curfew, from 12:00-5:00 am. I heard that the last time it was applied was at Martial Law. I got scared at first because I thought Martial law will be implementing again. I heard lots of sad stories about that. Anyways, I agreed on having curfew. With that, I think crimes and accidents will be lesser. But I know that it can affect taxi, jeepney drivers, 24/7 stores and all of those people who has job at night. Having curfew means less gimik and more staying at home which means lesser bad things can happened maybe with curfew the percentage of having premarital sex and teenage pregnancies will be lower.

What do you think?

No comments: