Sunday, December 16, 2007

Reunion, under construction?


"Sumasakit ang ulo ko kakaisip sa'yo"

I never felt this certain feeling before. Something in me tells that ereaserheads reunion is on the way. Why is that? Because I’ve seen some symptoms that the reunion will imminent. First, the real reason of the break up was identified. I think it’s around 2005 when Diane Ventura was interviewed at PULP magazine. (If you haven’t heard about it
click) Then I read at a song hits that when someone asked Ely who is the closest band to them he said The Dawn. Then when Ely had a heart attack, Marcus and Buddy didn’t hesitate to support him. So with that lumalaki yung chance that the reunion will happen. But Raymund is the only one who is not in the whole Ely scene. I mean, he didn’t go at LIVEly, at the hospital or they even didn’t talk to each other. Well now hindi pa rin ata nangyayari yun. Pero the fact that the Ely, Raymund, Marcus and Buddy seen in one roof is (14th NU Rock Awards) a huge improvement to this whole brouhaha.
Sana kasama ko sila ng nag Life in the Spirit Seminar. Hehehe… there you will know how to forgive and forget the sins that someone did to you. You will also learn to ask for forgiveness. My point is, it is almost 5years and counting since the break-up happened. Then how many years yung friendship? Nakakalungkot isipin na sa isang hindi pag kakaunawaan natapos ang lahat. Limited lang ang buhay ng tao, kailangan mag kapatawaran na. Pero it’s still up to them. I can’t do anything if they still stick on the decision na mag imagine na lang tayo na magyari ang reunion nay un. Yeah I know that I said let’s move on to this things. Pero you can’t blame me on wanting this to happen since I’m too young when those things happened. Kahit 1 night lang, kahit 1 kanta nga lang eh… basta ma experience ko ang na experience mga tao dati, to see eraserheads together. Pagkatapos nun, kanya kanya na lang ulit.

No comments: