Sunday, December 30, 2007

Who wants to be my guitar hero?

December 28 (Friday)
“Playing a guitar is a lot of fun. It’s like beating and hitting your drum” (From the Ramon Bautista Show… not sure with the 2nd line)

Feeling so lazy, even if I need to do a lot of school works I decided to dream of myself playing a guitar. Then I browse my Rock Nation Song hits and I saw the guitar chords. Then I get a paper and draw 5 horizontal lines and 6 diagonal lines. Then I imagined that as my guitar. Yes, I’m really looked stupid with that but I don’t care because I really wanted to play guitar. I’m learning via air guitar how to play “Huwag mo nang Itanong” by eraserheads thinking that it is easy. With only a number of chords. Then D and G major muna. Tapos tinignan ko sa guitar chords. Actually kahit konti may guitar experience na ako at my 4th year high school. Where my classmates and schoolmates bring their guitars and play with it during recess or lunch breaks. Kaso I’m confused about the open and dead string. Pano ba yun? Nagagawa ko yung D and G major but I’m but I’m not sure kung tama. Grrr… wala kasing mag tuturo sa akin… wanna help? Anyone out there? hahaha

Tomorrow I will search online what is open and dead string or catch Ramon Bautista show… sabi nga ni Ramon “Playing a guitar is a lot of fun”

No comments: