Thursday, November 20, 2008

For Always

November 19 (Wednesday)

“I will love you so for always”

So now I am trying to write again about what happened to me. Well I woke up very early around 5:30 because I need to accompany my brother to his school. But it happens only on Wednesdays. I am always early during this day and it is really unusual thing for me to do. Haha… I have my SPT today and I really hate this subject. First, because we need to wake up very early and it is a 7:30 class. We are not into this kind of schedule because last semester our classes usually start on 10:30. We have a 7:30 class but only on Thursdays and our professor is always late so ok lang. Second, this subject made a lot of student’s grade miserable. Well it is depends on the teacher. And my professor for this subject has this “attitude”. Well I don’t know what really kind of “attitude” he has since I only met him twice and I don’t want to add the times I will see him. Well today we just made a t!me l!ne of J0se Riz@l’s life. So we don’t have a discussion. Then we have almost 1 and a half break. The next subject is quatech. Our professor here is a certified adik! Nakakatawa siya! Para pa siyang si Joker kung maglakad at ang the best sa lahat mahilig siya sa damo. Last sem daw his class get the class cards at the field! It’s the first time I heard that a prof give the class cards at the field. Comedy talaga siya! Then since it is a math subject we have commercials or break. He let us show his pictures with his former pupils. Comedy talaga!!! A while ago meron siyang joke na bentang benta sa akin. He is using the laptop and he put his usb. Then may nag pop-up. Yung kaspersky ata basta pang virus detection. Sabay sabi ng walang kaabog abog, I collect viruses. Tawang tawa ako dun. Ewan ko, corny siguro pero pag nandun ka talaga at nakita mo siya… adik talaga. Then when it was finished lunch na. then we just remember it is Km’s b-day! We forgot to greet her. Pero siyempre nilibre niya pa rin kami. Sa red ribbon kami kumain. We don’t know what to give to her. Then we decided to buy a big card and let all of our classmates plus professor to write something there.
I have a lot of things to do pero siyempre I love procrastinating. Before this I really don’t like to write pero when I play always by atlantic starr ewan ko basta bigla na lang ako gumanang magsulat. So I am here it seems I have written this quite long post biro mo.
What I learned today: I can have a new collection. A virus collection!

No comments: