Friday, November 21, 2008

photo shoot






















November 22 (Saturday)

“Paliparin ang kamalayan”

I am glad that my mother bought a Philippine Star news paper today. I think she and my brother went to Jolibbee so there is a free newspaper. I saw the supreme section. When I am reading a newspaper I put the FrontPage for the last reading since I know that it is full of bad news. After the frontpage I saw the supreme section. Then when I flipped it I saw this picture

It is entitled as “The Supreme gods of rock and rule” by Tim Yap. So this is the one that they are talking about. The photo shoots of the rock gods and of course of Raymund Marasigan and Ely Buendia.

So here is the interview (Pinicturan ko lang… hehehe)

At the article it said “That afternoon saw them exchanging quips, comparing clothes from Homme et Femme to match their Frank leather shoes from Traffic. They were getting along fine. After almost a decade of separation, the musicians separated the hip were bonding once again, on and off camera”. Astig! I never thought the reunion will brought the 2 heads back. I like the picture. Parang naka akbay pa si Ely kay raymund and nag iinuman like good ol’ days.


* sorry kung ganyan ang mga pics… may pasok pa kasi ako eh…. Bili na lang kayo ng star 15 lang ata… tapos libre sa jolibee pag umaga… hahaha nag advertise…
I will watch eraserhead’s reunion concert on Wednesday even if I have class… wahahaha…

Today is my grandmama’s 9th death anniv. I missssss uuuu………. Awooooooooooo….

No comments: