Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blogging again…

“Eh di nasayang lang… wag kang matakot na magkamali walang mapapala kung di magbabasakali”

In my almost over a month in my blogging hiatus I am here again alive and kicking! Haha… honestly I lost my interest in blogging these past few months because of my stupid laptop and internet. They are not into multitasking!! But today I don’t know what came up to my mind and decided to type my blog in google. And I saw my post in some of blogsites! Well, they are crediting me… hahaha… then I saw these people posting in my tagboard again… nabuhayan na naman ako… Then I read again my posts. And I was happy and thrilled while reading them. Actually I never stop writing. I have my pen and notebook with me. The only problem is my internet connection. Ayaw magbukas ng blogger. I have a lot of half baked notes in my laptop. So maybe I will post it if my internet permits me to do so. At isa pang dahilan, we will have a project in my major subject in website to create a blogsite.
He mentioned about our future projects and I like it but I know it will really eat most of my time like what just happened last semester. First I am doing a real estate site, the blog site, ngo site and the final project the e-commerce site. I really like the idea of putting up a n.g.o. site. I think that this is what I really wanted to be, to be a web designer or developer.
Hay nakku….. I want to graduate na….!!!

No comments: