Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bula

“Nawala ng parang bula… Mahahanap din kita…”

I feel like I’m using a new second hand laptop. It is New, because all my files are erased. Second hand, because my laptop is full of scratches. Para akong nasunugan. Walang natira sa akin. I only have a back up files for those current important files. I don’t have backup for my photos and music!! Well I thank friendster, photobucket because I saved some of my pictures. Thanks to my usb, I saved some music. I overestimated the power of my laptop. I know, my professors kept telling about “back up” files. I’m just so positive and confident that I don’t need that, that my pc will not crash or anything. To make my feeling good, I told myself that everyone one will go through this “rough times”. Hahaha… mabuti nga ako ngayon lang. I mean I have this laptop for almost 2 years. Yung iba ilang months pa lang nasisira na ang laptop. Kahit papaano pala ay maingat din ako. At hindi pa ako ang may kasalanan kung bakit nasira to. Yung kapatid ko ang may kasalanan… hehehe…
From now on, I hate technology.

No comments: