Thursday, September 11, 2008

Certified Procrastinator

“You can count on me... I'm gonna get it done, get it done... Before the night segues the day"

Sept. 10 (Wednesday)

I thought I was late when I went to my 10:30 am class. Puta! There is no class for that subject so it means my class really starts at 1:30 pm. I am really sleepy because I woke up 6:00am to accompany my little brother to his school. I am thankful that some of my classmates are so obedient and diligent they still went to our class to do our Bus. Com. Presentation. When we learned that our presentation for Bus Com was canceled me and cess just bum around the computer lab. I was really relief that the fucking presentation is cancelled. Then it rained really hard so our minds are into “suspended” thingy. In ordinary Wednesday we have class until 9:00pm. Then when about 3:00pm came, me, anj and marie is still talking about classes being suspended. My mother is insisting that I must go home because it is flood all around the city. But because we are not sure whether we have our major subject me and anj decided to stay and wait until the announcement will be announced. Well we didn’t attend our women’s studies class. They had a quiz. So what anj and I did is we went around the Taft area. We went to National and bum around. I saw this book called “the answers to your questions”. It is like an 8 magic ball. You will ask a question then you will open it. Then when you flip it you will see the book’s answer to your question. I asked first the book. “Is there a class?” I opened the book and I turn to the page and the book’s answer is “Don’t waste your time”. Then we asked and asked different questions. It’s so funny. Then when 4:30 came, we heard news… No 6-9:00pm class…

So to make the story short, I just procrastinated the whole day.

No comments: