Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sa wakas...!

“Sa wakas ay nakita ko na ang aking hinahamap… Sa wakas ay nakuha ko na ang aking hinahangad… Kay tagal ko ng naghintay at nagsunog ng kilay… Ngayon masasabi kong matamis ang tagumpay…”


I didn’t able to attend the much awaited eraserheads concert. I am already 18 and turning 19 on January but my parents still don’t allow me to stay really late. So it means no bars and party for me. But I do get to watch some gigs but not frequently. There are times that I told my mom that I will go to a party of my friend but the truth is I just watch a gig. If I’m not mistaken it is a gig of Pupil. I don’t know if the cut-off-short-concert is a blessing in disguise for me. I mean there is another chance for me to watch the almost impossible gig. I watch you tube videos of the eraserheads and I really love the “alapaap”. It really brought me goosebumps. From the first note and line, it is really perfect. Since the one video taped it was quite far away, I barely see Ely, so if you just hear him sing, you will really not believe that he is was week physically and emotionally.
I do believe this concert was really made especially for me. This is the chance for others who like me didn’t have a chance to watch them live. And even for one night we will able to see how magical eraserheads is. The eraserheads is just simply phenomenal.

No comments: