Tuesday, July 31, 2007

kaya ko!!



July 31 (Tuesday)

“Watch me don’t underestimate me you don’t even see me run”

It’s just another happy, tiring Tuesday. We played bowling. It’s not my first time but I played it about 4 years ago and it’s just for fun with my cousins. This time I played na hindi basta laro lang. may grade to noh. Yung 1st set, 44 lang score and it’s out of 300. I think 300 is the perfect score tama ba? Basta ayun. Nahihirapan pa ako kasi halos kabigat o mas mabigat pa sa akin yung bola (6 pounds) hehe joke. pero nung second set na naka 70 + ako. It is still low, pero for a beginner like me it’s the passing grade. YEHEY!! Ang saya. Maybe it’s mababaw for others pero I realized that kaya ko pala. Kasi akala ko hindi ako makakaabot ng 70. but anyways, I did my best and my best is slightly good enough. Naka 4 ako sa practical test which is my first time again (it’s the perfect score nga pala). Pero I think medyo mali mali parin yung pag let go ng ball. Pero ayos na yon di ba? So ngayon kahit papaano I realized again that I can do some things and I want to search pa what I can and siguro can’t do…. Yahoo!!

“You suck… you suck”

I kinda suck kanina sa reporting sa theology. Well I am not prepared and it’s a group reporting nga pala. Kasi hindi ko pa nababasa yung report tapos pina e-explain. And medyo I can’t understand kasi medyo di ko type ang theology. What I mean I like to learn about Jesus, God… pero masyado kasing komplikado yung pinag aaralan namin. Reformation nga pala yung report. I felt stupid kanina kasi I know na kayako pang higitan yung performance ko. I remember when I reported way back in high school I got 97%. Wala lang… sharing… hehehe. But what I am trying to say that I can do better. I hope so…. Kasi ako dipende din sa report eh… anyways ayan na yan eh… pero I am still happy tomorrow I will watch Simpsons and at Friday I’ll be at Greenbelt for the Sinosikat album tour. Yeah!!! \m/

No comments: