Monday, July 09, 2007

i will not work outside the country *

“Dito tayo sa dilim kapit sa patalim”

A lot of people always ask me whether I will work outside the country after I graduate in college. I always say I don’t know. But deep inside I really don’t want to work abroad at this moment. Well it may change without prior notice. Many of my relatives encourage me to go abroad because almost all of my aunts and uncles are working abroad. (I have a light answer na of course sa isip ko lang. isang reason ay din a ako makakanood ng gigs or hear pinoy music.) Hehe… what I learned from my business professors are we could stay and work here lalo na in our line of work which is business nga. One of my proffs told a story about some people from other countries are studying here then after that they will go back in their place and apply what they learned there. So if that’s the case kung sila naniniwla sa ating capabilities sa pagtuturo natin bakit hindi natin i-apply an ating natutunan here in our country. Dito tayo natuto bakit natin i-apply sa ibang bansa. I know, money is the cause of all of these. I won’t blame if you would like to work abroad, it’s just me. I want to serve my country. I always say that I want to make a difference and I think staying and working for my country will make me different already or perhaps a step in making a difference. Pero I will repeat that it may change without prior notice. Hehehe…

*it may change without prior notice.

No comments: