Monday, July 09, 2007

Wala...wala...wala

"Wala wala wala... wala ka namang nakikita pero ikaw ay tuwang tuwa"
Ok. My friends don’t know about this site. I think 2 of my friends know about this, my kalokohans… why I’m not telling about this? So I could blog about them… hahaha… If they know about this will I post something like my last post? You know about the “first experiences”, how I don’t like some of my blockmates or professors. Mas ok ako sa mga taong nagbabasa because they are so clueless about me but because of reading my post I think mas makikilala pa nila ako than my friends. I guess. Because I’m not that so open to them and I don’t like to be that open like some of my classmates. Haha!! minsan mas gusto ko pang mag-isa. Kahit sa mga projects or assignments. I don’t know… I’m a loner by choice… hehehe… nah… I am not soooo loner naman gusto ko lang mapag isa minsan. I have friends. I have lots of them. pero as I said, I’m not that loner. My mga loner moments lang ako because I really wanted to be alone. Hehehe… ang gulo…

No comments: