Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bye Boga!!


"bye bye na aalis ka na”

Bogs left the band Pupil to pursue some things. I hope that their relationship with the band members didn’t ruined unlike others. Wendell Garcia the former drummer of Barbie’s Cradle took the place of Bogs. Honestly, I really don’t like Bogs that much. I mean among the 4, Ely, Yan, Dok and him he’s my least favorite so I think it will not be affected on how I like the band. Andun pa naman si Ely eh… hehehe… anyways, 6 months pa lang ang nakakalaipas pero ang rami ng umalis at pinaalis na band member. Narda disbanded, Rico left Rivermaya, Clem na kick out sa Orange and Lemons and now Bogs left the band. I now get scared about what critics, writers etc. says that this “bandamania” will be soon be gone. Sabi nila mga until this year na lang ang kasikatan ng bands at matatbunan na ng mga bosa nova at kung ano man ang isaksak ng Myx or Mtv sa atin…

It scares me…. awooooh…..Ö

No comments: