Saturday, July 21, 2007

My magical abilities…

One look with you iba na…one smile iba na ibig sabihin”

I am searching for my inner self and what I can do and can’t do. A while ago while I am heading to the comfort room I saw my classmates talking and quite problematic, when my classmate saw me she told me that whenever she sees me her problems seem to leave. I ask myself is that a compliment or what. Why she said that is there something funny in my face? hehehe…. Another is another classmate asked my friend (yung usually kasama ko sa lunch, class etc.) if they always laugh because of me and she said “yeah!”
So let’s see, I have this ability to make others laugh. I don’t know that I could do that!!

anyways, i am really overwhelmed to those people who give effort and energy to read my non sense blog. i never thought that people will read or try to read my post here. i am really happy. kung mukhang ang babaw ko... eh ganun ako eh... hehhee... i am simple yet beautiful... hahha

No comments: