Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ikon semi-finalist

And now they are down with 5 solo artist for the solo perdormer category
and 5 bands for the band category to compete for the Ikon. May tama akong hula like I know Sitti, Sponge Cola, Skarlet would be there. eto yung complete list:

Solo performers Category

Skarlet
Sitti
Julianne
Noel Cabangon
Vina Morales

*I knew it the bossa nova babes would be at the line up. I don’t know kung votes lang yung batayan nito or part lang yun ng scores. Like kasi may judges so maybe they are graded sa performance nila or something. Skarlet is really good. I like her song Skarlet. I am shocked that Noel would be included kasi alam mo yun medyo matanda or something, but don’t get me wrong I also like him. his song “kanlungan” became my 2nd year LSS and theme song… hahaha… kay Vina, I really don’t like her singing style. I hate yung jingle niya sa “Enerva”… I really hate it…

Band Category

Sponge Cola
The Dawn
True Faith
Chicosci
Kala

*I knew it!! Sponge Cola, Chicosci and The Dawn would be there. sponge cola kasi, I think maraming mag vo-vote sa kanila. The dawn kasi syempre di ba institusyon na yan. They’ve been here for 20 years already. And parang may issue pa nga na bakit pa sila kasali like sa ganitong contest. Chicosci kasi marami ding nag vo-vote. And gwapo si mong eh… hahhaa… sa True Faith matagal na din sila eh… Kala? I wish Chilitees or Stonefree would be at the semi than them. but anyways yan yung outcome.

Here is I think who will win

Solo

Sitti
But I want Skarlet to win

Band
Sponge Cola or The Dawn

No comments: