September 18, 2009

The 10 weird facts about me:


The 10 weird facts about me:

Actually, I don’t know if these things are weird, but for me, I think they are.

  1. I have cried maybe twice while reading a book. The books that made me cry are Bob Ong’s Macarthur and Mitch Albom’s For One More Day.

  2. I have trichotillomania, an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pull out my scalp hair.

  3. I am obsessive about my music files on my computer. I have folders for different artists, and I want everything to be organized. As much as possible, I want all the details to appear—for example, in Windows Media Player, I want the album covers to be there, the release date, the composers, and so on.

  4. I get sick or sometimes feel unwell when I am formatting/restoring my computer. 

  5. I read newspapers, magazines, or books inside the bathroom.

  6. I love watching music videos on MYX and MTV even if the videos just keep repeating.

  7. I can live without a cellphone**.**

  8. I have a weird imagination, especially at night 

  9. I don’t want my collections to be seen. Well, I have a virus collection…

  10. I talk to myself… a lot…"

0 comments: