Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Glimpse of everything all at once..

"Save me from the fire.."

As I went home today from work I just felt I wanted to die at that very moment.

A little back track of what happened today. I was 1 and a half hour late for work because of traffic. When I was at the MRT Station, to fall in line was so hard. When I was waiting for the fx, I waited for almost 1 hour. At the office, I made a little mistake on my work. My feet hurts because of my new shoes. Learned that my best friend was almost stabbed by little children. But at the end her cellphone was the only thing they got from her. There were people witnessed how they harassed my friend. But no one helped her. My officemate's wallet was snatched too. But the funny thing is the snatcher gave her ids back.. But not the money . After work... I waited about 30 mins for the shuttle to pick us from office. Inside the van, it is still some Napoles news. It was so traffic... When I rode the ordinary stinking bus, with 70 passengers, the but of a guy is on my face... Everything hits me... I just wished that we fell from that sky way. I just can't handle anything anymore. Enough is enough. This is literally the gates of hell..

I have enough..... Save me from the fire...
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: