Sunday, January 20, 2008

Panaginip

“Ang lakas ng iyong pwersa… Ang sarap mong ipasok sa aking panta..sya…”

I really love my dreams. They just prove me that there is thing such as impossible things. You can see that in my labels. I made a dream tag. Anyways, I will gonna tell you my weird/funny/impossible dream. Nanaginip ako and its Holy week. Every holy week we have a pabasa. So in my dream, we invited Bamboo as special guess. Hahahaha!! Bamboo singing pabasa songs!! then I remember my mom said “alam mo ba paborito namin yung Probinsyana”. Hahaha. it is so funny. Bamboo is not my crush, but usually when I dreamt about some celebrity or musician guys nagiging crush ko sila. Pero kadalasan pag gising ko lang. pero pag nagtagal hindi na. hay naku… so funny. I have the weirdest dreams I guess…

No comments: