Saturday, January 26, 2008

Not too late to celebrate

“I know it’s too late but happy birthday”

January 21, (Monday)

I like surprises, but I don’t like to be center of attraction. And all of that things happened to me today. So my friends were cooking something for me. They let almost all of my block classmates to write on a pink paper their greetings, wishes and what-not. My 2 really good friends in college also gave me this mug where my pictures are all over the white mug. I am also happy that they contacted our schoolmate slash my friend Marge to make her own thing and let my friends from high school make a message. I’m so touched. I never thought that those people will make an effort to do those things. Because I thought they are not like that. You know, making effort just for me. So wala akong magagawa kung di ilibre sila. Tamang tama manood kami ng play. So we went to Robinson Manila first. Then we ate at Kenny Rogers.
I realized some things:
That my friends really love me
That they gave extra time just for me
That I’m stupid not knowing those things.
Nakakahiya tuloy. Kasi I think hindi ko sila na greet sa birthday nila.. yung iba lang naman… Tapos nung pag uwi ko napanood ko naman yung MTV ng click five na “Happy Birthday” hahaha… tamang tama… tapos my line dun na “I know it’s not too late I’ll say it anyway happy birthday”… haha saya…

No comments: