Sunday, January 06, 2008

Eating spree

January 4 (Friday)
“Bogchi Hokbu”

My mouth has been busy chewing foods in various shapes, sizes, and tastes. We went to Hap Chang and Emerald Garden to get our orders. We will just eat in my grand papa’s house. If you don’t know what happened to him, he is diabetic and had been hospitalized last year so he can’t move without accompanying him. nakakaawa siya pero it’s his fault din because he keep on eating sweets and drinking. So ayun… it’s like a mini celebration of my birthday and my niece’s birthday.
When my grand papa saw us coming he is all smiles. Maybe because he knows that we have foods that he wanted and the same time we are complete. My father was also there were it’s very seldom of him to go to my mom’s place.

I love Hap Chang’s food as in!! I really love the broccoli with bawang. Grabeh!! We also have cold cuts, nido soup (birds nest), chicken, siomai, pata tim, and yung rice na hindi ordinary. May tawag dun eh… parang fried rice basta masarap siya…

Wow as in wow!! Sarap talaga… with all the foods I ate during holidays it seems that I’m still at my 80 pounds weight. Tsk tsk… need to eat more I guess.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tried Nido soup last year from like www.geocities.jp/hongkong_bird_nest/index_e.htm . Tastes really good... yeah, I thought it was gross at first, but wow, you won't regret it.