Thursday, January 03, 2008

Getting high with shabu…




December 29 (Saturday)

“Masdan mo aking mata di mo ba nakikita ako’y lumilipad at ngayon ay nasa alapaap na… Gusto mo bang sumama?”

I woke up earlier than the days before. My eyes opened at around 8:00. I don’t know why it is so early eh I closed my eyes around 1:00. Anyways, I’m still very depress of not having a guitar. I want a guitar now!! As in now!! Not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow… I want now!!
Well my relatives in my mother side decided to go at SM Mall of Asia. Sinundo nila kami about 11:30. Lunch lang naman. So we ate at some fancy restaurant where they cater healthy shabu shabu. It’s not really my kind of food but why not try it. So the waiter put first some chicken stock at our individual pots. Then I ordered some kiwi shake. Then waited for some few minutes then the waiter handed us some fresh vegetables like cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, gabi, petchay and some sea foods like shrimps, crabs and clams. Then meron ding noodles, squid balls, corn, egg.. etc… So halatang may question mark on our faces we let us teach how to put that stuff in our boiling chicken stock. He told us to put first the foods that are harder to cook like corn, gabi, shrimp, crabs. Then halo-halo… then shabu shabu na!! di ko aakalain na I can eat that tapos wala pang rice or anything. Konti lang ang natira dun sa pot ko. Ayos!! Tapos my halo-halo kaso ang tabang. Tamang tama yun dun sa lolo kong diabetic. We stayed there for almost 2 hours. Soup lang yun ha. Nakaka high talaga ang shabu!!
Then lakad ng konti. Then went to Starbuks, bought some bread at French Baker… then I bought Urbandub Under Southern Lights!! Then uwi na. my two brothers decided to go with my lolo and lola’s house at Valenzuela.
Nung pag-uwi I listened agad sac d ng Urbandub. Meron palang duet yung dalawang crush ko na si Gabby at Kat Aggarado. Hahaha!! yung inside the mind of a killer. Astig talaga… so ngayon nakikinig pa rin sa c.d… so adios for now!!

No comments: