Monday, March 31, 2008

Bittersweet










“Hanggang kailan maghihintay ako ay nabuburat na”







As I’m waiting for Sunday’s Sessions at 99.5 Hit Fm, I recognized the voice of the dj. No, it is not Neil. I know that voice I said to myself. Then he said he is Jimmy Jam and you’re listening to 99.5 Campus FM. So it means Hit is gone and Campus is back. I really like 97.1 Campus FM ways back. They are gone for almost one year. I think I moved on because I am listening to new radio stations and shows, like Sunday Sessions, Brewrats of Hit, and NU 107. So now, I don’t know if I will be happy but I’m really sad of what happened. Brewrats, in the other hand is still there but it is not like the show before because they are now “more music and less talk” which I don’t like if the djs are like Ramon Bautista, Tado and Angel who are amateurs as radio djs but they are really good in makes me in a good mood every night.

photos from http://brewrats.blogspot.com



Why when I already moved on now that they are coming back? Grrhhh….

No comments: