Monday, March 17, 2008

Close

“Kunin mo na ako… walang silbi dito… Bawiin mo ang lumbay muling bigyan ng saysay… Paalam… paalam… paalam… wala kang kasalanan… paalam”



Last day of regular classes as being a 2nd year student happened last Friday. We still have a class after holy week but it is exams week. Even though I have some issues with my block mates such as they are noisy and others that I don’t wanna reveal here. I’ll miss my block mates because at some point they make me laugh. Like they like asking stupid questions. The most stupid ones came from my stupidest classmate. My professor was telling about the colonization of Spanish or Japanese in Intramuros. Then she asked “until now?” Another one is my beautiful classmate but seems it is the only one she have. She can’t read, she asks questions already asked, and she is anorexic… Hahaha! But I stayed with them for almost 2 fruitful, meaningful, memorable years indeed! Now in my third year I have different set of block mates because we are arranged according to our majors. My major is Business Info. And luckily (?) I’m still with my friends. Actually, we really have the same majors since we entered and enrolled in our school. So there… I’ll miss them…

Then my grandfather is dying… I can’t say anything… I guess I talk about it later… the first line is exactly relevant for his situation…

No comments: