Friday, May 16, 2008

Holy Kamote...2



“bawat klase niya ay tinutulugan… pumapasok lang hanggang umabot ang attendance… pagdating sa kalokohan siya ang number 1 hindi paiiwan”



As I read my post last year the same month I have this post like a summary about my 1st year college. So I think I will do it again.



First semester is a lot of fun. I have a lot of business subjects. I was so happy to see my class cards for the 1st semester because I have a lot of B’s. wala akong lower than B-. But everything changed when 2nd semester came. I need again to drop my statistics subject. I have a D at Phil. Go. Co. my first ever D in my life. I repeat my accounting and it is kind of fun thing to do. This second year for my blockmates is kind of shaky. A lot of friendships are broken. It is like the year when they know the “tunay na kulay” or real color of their friends. It seems that my friends and I also went through a “test” but we still stick to each other. Sabi nga ng iba naming classmate kami nalang yung hindi nag wawatak watak.



One highlight for this year is our retreat. It is like a soul searching for me and I really learned a lot. This year I also got the chance to meet a lot of new friends. Another highlight for the year is when my friends and classmates made a surprise thingy for me for my 18th b-day. I’m really astounded because they did something like that. I always treasure that.



The cutting classes, and other iskul bukol moments still happened even if we said we will not do it again but we lessen it a bit. Masaya itong taon na ito because it is our last year together as block mates. Even though I have problems about them about their attitudes they will be my forever favorite block mates. Hahaha!! so this year I’ll say 7 and a half rock stars


No comments: