Sunday, May 25, 2008

Praning!





Bakit ka na pra-praning isip mo’y laging gising… Ikaw ang gumagawa ng sarili mong problema kung masyado ka lang nag papaapekta sa mga bagay na walang ka kwenta kwenta lumabas ka na lang at manood ng banda”







I’m officially scared of long dark nights and blame it to my foolish and imprudent imagination. A while ago I awakened by someone who is calling for my mother’s name. Then I looked at my phone and it is 3:00 am. Sabi nga sa larong The Sims “didn’t your mother ever teach you manners it is not socially accepted to call at middle of the night”. So hearing him called my mother’s name for about 5 times I started to think eccentric things such as; when our maid heard the guy she opened the door then he has a gun so he shoot her then he entered our home and start to get things, or worst killing all of us. It is like a red carpet massacre. Hahaha… at that point I like to pee, but I’m afraid because the killer might outside our room and he is holding some gun or patpat. Then I waited… and waited for something to happen… then I saw my dad going to c.r. and I was really afraid for him because I though the “killer” is still outside. My heart pounded very fast like Lydia de Vega running for a race. My heart never pounded like that since I’m at my phil go. Co. class waiting for my class card. Then when it was about 5:00am I finished imagining things and I said to myself these things must end. So I went to c.r. to pee.







*You can’t blame for being paranoid or praning coz a lot of horrible things happened already in our home when it is in the middle of the night.




1st my grandmother was killed.




2nd we almost hit by a burglar




plus the countless massacre stories...


Until now I don’t know if someone really called my mother or it is just my dream. Leche kasi si John lennon eh… ka ka download ko lang kasi ng song niyang “imagine”… na l.s.s. ako… to end this post this is a quote from a game I am playing “Imagination is better than knowledge”. I really don’t know if there is such a quote like that or gawa gawa lang ng nag submit sa larong Flip words. But if that’s true it will make me happy J

">“

No comments: